A daily journal on the thoughts, events, and happenings within the lives of those found inside Her Majesty's walls.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Alpha

So against my better judgment I have once again added one more thing to my pallet - a blog - Going against all I fought for in this past year and some time I have caved, and decided to release the only thing that I had sacred, my one safety, the last barrier I had to the outside world: 'your thoughts'. Oddly enough as long as I can remember this writing jazz has been like therapy, almost as if for something so much as pride I was causing myself to suffer for so long keeping them chained up within me. Well onto the next era of my life, with 'your thoughts' laid bare before you I would ask that you tip-toe around them until I get this place cleaned up, and bare with me, as this journey you are reading is as much yours as it is mine. Now, lets get to discussing what your thinking...

5 comments:

Scott said...

I'm the first to leave a comment....Shotgun......
na..na..nana..na to the rest of you

doxasky said...

Welcome to the land of blog! May you be blessed with more time as you give of your time to write and to share.

rachel elizabeth said...

Welcome to the incredably increasing blogging community not only at large, but here at FGBC! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts....take care Mr. Gregory.

Ashley said...

found you!

theDING said...

Welcome to the show! You were a bit late in getting drafted, but it's good to see you here nonetheless. Welcome to the team!